Vacancy: Assistant Company Secretary – 6 month FTC
Date: 5th January 2022
Main purpose of job
To provide assistance to the Company Secretary; high quality, professional company secretarial and corporate governance services to the business; and to ensure a smooth operation of the Group and clients’ boards and committee meetings.
Key personal skills required
- Good interpersonal skills – friendly, confident, and approachable with the ability to deal with colleagues and clients at all levels in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work with a degree of autonomy.
- Strong organisational and writing skills, with a close attention to detail.
- Integrity and discretion when dealing with confidential material.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to recognise and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work well within a team.
Key technical skills, knowledge and professional qualifications required
- Qualified Company Secretary, ideally with 2 years’ PQE.
- Good working knowledge of company secretarial procedures and statutory requirements for all standard statutory returns and filings, amendments to articles of association, share capital reorganisations, and share issues and transfers.
- Substantial minuting experience particularly gained in a Lloyd’s environment. Proven ability to produce quality minutes in a technically challenging environment.
- Experience of maintaining compliance within a financial services business, ideally a Lloyd’s or FCA/ PRA regulated insurance business.
- Knowledge of Diligent Entities, SharePoint, Diligent Boardbooks. Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 19th January 2022
Strictly no agency calls or emails please