Vacancy: Management Accountant (FTC for 12 months)
Date: 15th October 2018
Main purpose of job
To prepare monthly management accounts for Asta subsidiary companies and associates.
To prepare other accounting and reporting requirements for Asta subsidiary and associate companies.
To provide effective supervision of the Assistant Management Accountant and Purchase Ledger & Cashbook Assistant.
Key personal skills required
- Analytical skills with willingness to challenge and question data.
- Self-motivate with proactive approach to all issues affecting the department.
- Supervisory skills and developing other staff.
- Good communication skills both written and oral, with the ability to build effective working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Ability to prioritise and organise self to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
Key technical skills, knowledge and professional qualifications required
- Qualification in Accountancy (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- 2 years post qualification experience, preferably in a management accounts dept.
- Sound knowledge of tax and accounting issues.
- Advanced IT skills, Excel, Word and Sun.
To apply for this position please email Emma James, HR Manager, email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 26th October 2018.
Strictly no agency calls or emails please