Vacancy: MI Analyst - 6 months fixed term contract
Date: 29th August 2019
Main purpose of job
To evolve Asta’s MI capability by maintaining existing and developing new MI using Tableau and other MI tools, along with analysing and interpreting the resulting output.
Key personal skills required
- Communication: Expresses ideas effectively and listens actively, facilitating productive relations with team and other internal & external stakeholders.
- Analytical: possessing the ability to understand, visualize, articulate and solve problems involving systems, data, processes and people.
- Flexibility: readily adapts to changing organisational needs and priorities and has the ability to work simultaneously on a variety of projects.
- Initiative: Proactively takes action to influence events. Generates ideas for improvement, takes advantage of opportunities and suggests innovations.
Key technical skills, knowledge and professional qualifications required
- Good understanding of Lloyd’s/London Market central services, bureau processes and regulatory environment, including an awareness of the broader insurance and reinsurance industry, ideally with CII certification or progression towards.
- Sound understanding of data management principles including data quality management.
- Exposure to management information reporting and data visualisation tools, such as Tableau.
- Understanding of operations management principles and aims, including optimisation of process efficiency and efficacy.
- Working knowledge of Project Management methodologies, principals and tools.
- Awareness of Risk Management and Internal Control principles, including an appreciation of how to implement controls to mitigate risk.
To apply for this position please email Mandy Lamptey, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 12th September 2019.
Strictly no agency calls or emails please