Vacancy: Purchase ledger and cashbook assistant
Date: 15th February 2019
Main purpose of job
To process and maintain the purchase ledger and cashbook.
Key personal skills required
- Attention to detail
- Thorough and accurate
- A team player
- A disciplined approach to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and responsive
Key technical skills, knowledge and professional qualifications required
- Good standard of education to A level including Maths at GCSE (B Grade).
- Numeracy and accuracy.
- Experience of accounting software packages such as SUN and Microsoft.
- Limited previous experience of purchase ledger.
- Basic IT skills.
To apply for this position please email Lauren Warner, Senior HR Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 1st March 2019.
Strictly no agency calls or emails please