Vacancy: Senior infrastructure analyst
Date: 26th October 2018
Main purpose of job
To provide 3rd line level support for Asta and its managed clients.
To proactively manage the IT infrastructure including hardware (SAN, Networking), software (VMWare) and Cloud to minimise business disruption.
To identify and drive projects to improve the quality and resilience of the Asta and external customer networks and security services.
Key personal skills required
- Self motivated
- Confident and decisive
- A “can do” attitude in respect of delivering IT support
- Strong Analytical and problem Solving skills
- Good prioritisation skills
- Ability to work effectively with business and technical people
- Strong technical skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work in fast moving environment with rapidly evolving targets
Key technical skills, knowledge and professional qualifications required
- Experience in the following technologies - Virtualisation and SAN technologies - VMWare, Nimble; Networking – LAN and WAN, VLAN’s and Cisco; Security firewall – CheckPoint and Cisco ASA; Zerto, VMTurbo.
- Cloud experience – a good understanding of cloud concepts and experience of IaaS through Azure or iLand as well as SaaS, PaaS
- Microsoft technologies, Windows 2012 R2 and Windows 2016. MCSE preferred.
- Maintain software or hardware knowledge of products or solutions that are potentially of use to the organisation.
- Maintain skills in standards for service management, such as the ITIL.
- Display principles and best practice of quality systems, manuals, procedures and plans. Quality assurance and audit.
To apply for this position please email M Lamptey, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 12th November 2018.
Strictly no agency calls or emails please