Vacancy: Systems Manager
Date: 15th October 2018
Main purpose of job
Responsible for the holistic systems road map for Asta and its managed clients which involves maintaining existing systems and planning and implementing new ones to meet the demands of the business.
Responsible for the management of the Systems team.
Key personal skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to relay complex technical messages to non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, manage projects, prioritise tasks and the allocation of resource.
- Numerate - has the confidence and skill to use numbers and mathematical approaches in presenting, analysing and solving problems.
- Be an efficient and effective team member, collaborating with staff and clients at all levels. Demonstrates a high level of energy, reliability and personal commitment.
- Be proactive, flexible and take personal responsibility for work.
- Demonstrate a confident and professional attitude.
Key technical skills, knowledge and professional qualifications required
- Educated to degree level in a mathematical and / or scientific and / or financial discipline.
- At least ten years’ experience managing and/or implementing insurance systems.
- Understanding of insurance processes, both Lloyd’s and non-Lloyd’s, and their underlying purposes, as well as data management considerations.
- A working knowledge of project management concepts and methodologies, including budgeting.
- An appreciation of business analysis and software development techniques and methodologies.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate others.
To apply for this position please email Ann Bearwish, HR Director, email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 26th October 2018.
Strictly no agency calls or emails please