Vacancy: Underwriting Performance Assistant
Date: 6th August 2019
Main purpose of job
Provide support to various functions within the Underwriting team to assist them with regulatory returns, internal reporting and business forecasting for syndicates and MGAs.
Key personal skills required
- Highly numerate with the ability to produce consistently accurate work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to progress issues on own initiative, but sufficient judgement to know when to refer to manager.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Flexible team player.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to learn and commit to development of professional qualification.
Key technical skills, knowledge and professional qualifications required
- Must have attained 3 A-levels, 2 of which at grade B or above and have both maths and English GCSE at grade B or above (or equivalent).
- Previous experience of providing administrative support in an office environment.
- Understanding of the Lloyd’s insurance market.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office, notably Excel, with a natural ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Have commenced or willingness to study towards professional qualifications (CII) is preferred.
To apply for this position please email Mandy Lamptey, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 13th August 2019.
Strictly no agency calls or emails please