Regulatory financial reporting is mandatory and is an increasingly demanding process with ever tightening deadlines. Whether it is statutory reporting, or responding to the requirements of the PRA, FCA or Lloyd’s, it is essential for insurance businesses to have in place the right processes and expertise in order to comply.
An efficient and expert solution
A missed deadline or inaccurate financial data and reporting could cost your business more than time. It can result in costly fines being levied and in more serious cases, criminal prosecution.
The reputational damage incurred can have a long lasting impact on your business and it’s therefore never been more important for you to have the right support to protect your brand and reputation.
Tailored to your business
Asta has experience of managing the finances of a wide variety of insurance businesses – from new startups to mature syndicates, SPAs and MGAs. Whatever your situation and requirements, we’ve probably experienced it before and can provide you with the right solution.
The Asta Finance team is highly experienced and has in-depth knowledge of statutory and regulatory financial reporting. The team comprises full or part-qualified accountants who keep up to date on emerging finance requirements and issues. We can provide a full financial accounting service from bookkeeping to reporting, or simply provide oversight to your own team. Whatever we do for you, we tailor it to your specific needs.
A flexible range of services
- Preparation and submission of Lloyd’s, Solvency II Pillar 3, UK GAAP and international reporting.
- Management accounts and financial planning
- Budgeting and ongoing monitoring of costs and expenses
- Reconciling statutory and management reporting information.
Processes & Systems
- Data warehouse and reporting platform linked to source systems
- Book-keeping, tax and VAT
- Treasury/cashier services
Oversight & Advisory
- Oversight and monitoring of investment management and reporting
- Advice on statutory finance requirements and emerging issues, e.g. tax, IFRS 17, IAS
Let Asta take care of your finance and accounting needs and work with you on building a successful business.
Richard Barke email@example.com
Chief Financial Officer
Peter Brightman firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Client Finance