In the world of insurance information and technology, the only constant is change. As innovation creates new opportunities, new threats and challenges also emerge.
An efficient and expert solution
New technology enables faster times to market via new distribution channels, while investors demand scalable and cost-efficient operating platforms.
Regulation is increasing and ever-changing and the evolving Cyber Security threat requires every business to protect their systems and data. Asta takes information security seriously and we have been ISO27001: 2013 certified since 2013 and have annual certifications for Cyber Essentials Plus.
Tailored to your business
The Asta IT function provides insights across the business and technology landscape – helping you meet the challenges of a volatile world. Our team supports all types of insurance businesses in Lloyd’s, the London Market and further afield and we proactively represent our clients with Lloyd’s and other market bodies.
We use our in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure, systems, regulatory and operational requirements and take an open and collaborative approach to creating solutions precisely tailored to our clients’ needs.
A flexible range of services
We offer a range of professional IT services and solutions to support your insurance business:
- Asta Insurance Workspace – fully managed IT infrastructure hosting, desktop and mobility solutions providing access to cutting edge, flexible, scalable and secure infrastructure with minimal upfront investment
- Asta Management Information System (AMIS) – a Data Warehouse reporting and control framework, facilitating efficient financial and regulatory reporting
- Advice on selection of and ongoing maintenance support on key systems including:
- Policy Administration
- Accounting and Aggregation systems
- Catastrophe and Capital Modelling software
- Bespoke IT solution architecture; implementation, analysis and development
Let Asta take care of your IT needs and work with you on building a successful business.
Matt Lane firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Information Officer
Adrian Legon email@example.com
Head of IT and Information Security