For every insurance business, whether you are required to comply with FCA and PRA regulations, Lloyd’s byelaws or other jurisdictions’ regulatory requirements; the work involved in doing so can be daunting, costly and time-consuming.
An efficient and expert solution
Regulatory requirements for insurance businesses are complex and constantly evolving and changing. Breaching these can have a serious detrimental impact with costly fines levied and in more serious cases, criminal prosecution.
The reputational damage incurred can have a long-lasting impact on your business and it’s therefore never been more important for you to have the right support to protect your brand and reputation.
Tailored to your business
Asta’s experienced Regulatory Compliance team helps your business to operate within a tried and tested compliance framework and keeps you informed of all relevant legislation.
We help you develop and maintain a culture of compliance that is appropriate to the nature, scale and complexity of your business.
A flexible range of services
We offer a range of professional compliance services and solutions to support your business including:
- Analysis and advisory – expert compliance knowledge and advice on a wide range of regulatory topics including conduct risk, sanctions and financial crime
- Communication – regular bulletins and updates helping clients stay informed on all relevant regulatory developments
- Regulatory liaison – communication with regulatory bodies and dealing with information requests
- Monitoring and assurance – undertaking risk-based compliance monitoring to provide assurance to the board and to regulators
- Training – face-to-face training and e-learning modules
Let Asta take care of your compliance needs and work with you on building a successful business.