Vacancy: Management Accountant
Date: 12th February 2019
Main purpose of job
To prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts for Asta companies and client MGAs.
To prepare other accounting and reporting requirements for Asta companies and client MGAs.
To provide effective supervision of the Management Accountant Assistant
Key personal skills required
- Analytical skills with willingness to challenge and question data.
- Self-motivate with proactive approach to all issues affecting the department.
- Supervisory skills and developing other staff.
- Good communication skills both written and oral, with the ability to build effective working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Ability to prioritise and organise self to successfully deliver under tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
Key technical skills, knowledge and professional qualifications required
- Qualification in Accountancy (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- 2-3 years post qualification experience, preferably in a management accounts dept.
- Sound knowledge of tax and accounting issues.
- Experience of working for a Lloyd’s managing agency /MGA/ insurance company desirable.
- Advanced IT skills, Excel, Word and Sun.
To apply for this position please email Mandy Lamptey, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 22nd February 2019.
Strictly no agency calls or emails please